Production of ship furniture
“Dalzavod” was the first in the Far East who mastered production of ship furniture:
- Repair, production and arrangement of wooden ship furniture and room equipment.
- Tailoring of curtains, beddings, covers and waistcloth, close fitting and re-upholstery of softfurniture.
- Art works in interior decoration.
- Production of glues, plastics and compounds based on epoxy resins.
- Gluing of linoleum and plastic covers, encaustic and ceramic tiles.
- Dismantling, repair, production and assembling of metallic ship furniture and other metallicequipment in rooms.
- Dismantling, repair and production of metallic enclosures for living rooms, service rooms andutility rooms.