The trade union is a voluntary public association of citizens bound by common industrial, professional interests by the nature of their activities, created in order to represent and protect their social and labor rights and interests.
The main tasks of the trade union:
- protection of social and labor rights of workers;
- providing employment, decent wages and favorable working conditions for all categories of workers;
- promoting health of workers and their families.
A Collective Agreement is in effect at JSC “Dalzavod” Ship Repair Center”.
In accordance with its terms, employees are provided with:
- Additional paid leave by personal application, in case of:
- wedding – 3 calendar days;
- birth of a child – 1 calendar day;
- death of a spouse, children, parents (including parents of a spouse), stepfather/stepmother (including those of a spouse), brothers and sisters – 3 calendar days.
- Compensation for purchased vouchers for children under the age of 14 to sanatoriums, children’s sports and health camps.
- Partial payment for a voucher for sanatorium treatment in sanatorium-type institutions.
- One-time financial assistance to young workers who returned to work in JSC “DSRC” after completing military service, in the amount of 10,000 rubles.
- Gifts for the New Year for children.
- One-time financial assistance in the amount of 5,000 rubles for the birth (adoption) of a child.
- Financial assistance in the event of the death of a husband, wife, children.
The trade union organization of the “Dalzavod” Ship Repair Center is a part of the Trade Unions Federation of the Primorsky Territory (FPPK).
It includes 1570 primary organizations, including 89 city and regional organizations, 24 regional and 10 primary organizations that do not have a territorial association in the region. The most numerous member organizations of the FPPK unite healthcare workers, railway, education workers, energy workers, and civilian personnel of the Russian Armed Forces.